Material: Western Red Cedar
Weight: 40.0 lb
Our Chalet Rocking Chair is the definite personal favorite of my family. Rocking away on a beautiful day, enjoying the scenery in your backyard or watching passersby from the front porch, you may just feel like you've gotten away from it all. Grab a great book and your day just got that much better.
This Washington made chair measures 33” from the outside of each armrest and has a sturdy seat back comprised of 7 tapered clear grade cedar boards. Pair it with our Chalet End Table and remember that orders over $1,000 receive free shipping in Washington, Oregon and California.
A Note About Craftsmanship: Each of Seattle Cedar’s fine products is handmade in Washington state. Therefore, the color of each individual piece of wood will vary slightly making each of our products truly one of a kind.
Fasteners and Plugs:
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders $300 or more in King, Pierce, Snohomish, Skagit, and Thurston counties (except islands). Expect to receive your items in 4-8 weeks from the date you order.
- Shipping costs to all other counties in Washington:
- Small Package (orders weighing 100lbs or less):
- $149 Reduced Shipping Rate. Expect 8-10 weeks for delivery.
- $199 Standard Shipping Rate. Expect 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- $249 Express Shipping Rate. Expect 2-4 weeks for delivery
- Freight (orders weighing over 100lbs):
- $199 Reduced Shipping Rate. Expect 8-10 weeks for delivery.
- $279 Standard Shipping Rate. Expect 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- $399 Express Shipping Rate. Expect 2-4 weeks for delivery
Shipping Furniture to Islands:
- There are extra costs when shipping to an island, namely ferry fees.
Contact us to receive a quote.
Shipping Furniture outside of Washington:
- Separate shipping rates apply outside the state of Washington.
Contact us to receive a quote.
Care & Maintainence:
Although Seattle Cedar’s products are maintenance-free, to retain the “like-new” finish of our products (learn more about staining here) consider housing your cedar product inside a garage or shed if possible during the wet winter months.
If you choose to house your cedar product out of doors year round, we recommend cleaning your cedar product as needed by hosing down and/or brushing away accumulated dirt and debris making sure to use, at most, a mild, non-phosphate detergent.
Be aware that housing your cedar product outside year round, where it is exposed to UV rays, pollution, and constant variations in moisture and temperature, will likely cause your cedar product to oxidize. You may notice the surface color change over time to a silver/gray patina. This silver/gray patina is surface deep only (often less than 1/16") and is not indicative of decay. Our products will last many years and are not compromised in any way by this change in surface color. In fact, we often get requests from customers for “that time-worn gray finish,” but as the saying goes, good things come to those who wait.
We stand behind all products that we sell and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, contact us within the first 30 days of receiving the item and we will fix or replace it.