Material: Western Red Cedar
Weight: 30.0 lb
The distinguishing feature of our Park Tables is the convenience of having two benches firmly integrated into the design. Our small Child Park Table is made to fit four children ages 2 to 7. Like all our products, this table is hand crafted in Washington and delivered to your door with no assembly required.
We think these tables make wonderful, unique birthday and holiday gifts for your children, whether used for meals, artwork or both. The best part -- this table is just their size! If you have older children, be sure to check out our slightly larger Youth Park Table.
A Note About Craftsmanship: Each of Seattle Cedar’s fine products is handmade in Washington state. Therefore, the color of each individual piece of wood will vary slightly making each of our products truly one of a kind.
- FREE SHIPPING on all orders $300 or more in King, Pierce, Snohomish, Skagit, and Thurston counties (except islands). Expect to receive your items in 3-6 weeks from the date you order.
- Shipping costs to all other counties in Washington:
- Small Package (orders weighing 100lbs or less):
- $149 Reduced Shipping Rate. Expect 8-10 weeks for delivery.
- $199 Standard Shipping Rate. Expect 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- $249 Express Shipping Rate. Expect 2-4 weeks for delivery
- Freight (orders weighing over 100lbs):
- $199 Reduced Shipping Rate. Expect 8-10 weeks for delivery.
- $279 Standard Shipping Rate. Expect 4-6 weeks for delivery.
- $399 Express Shipping Rate. Expect 2-4 weeks for delivery
Shipping Furniture to Islands:
- There are extra costs when shipping to an island, namely ferry fees.
Contact us to receive a quote.
Shipping Furniture outside of Washington:
- Separate shipping rates apply outside the state of Washington.
Contact us to receive a quote.
Care & Maintainence:
Although Seattle Cedar’s products are maintenance-free, to retain the “like-new” finish of our products (learn more about staining here) consider housing your cedar product inside a garage or shed if possible during the wet winter months.
If you choose to house your cedar product out of doors year round, we recommend cleaning your cedar product as needed by hosing down and/or brushing away accumulated dirt and debris making sure to use, at most, a mild, non-phosphate detergent.
Be aware that housing your cedar product outside year round, where it is exposed to UV rays, pollution, and constant variations in moisture and temperature, will likely cause your cedar product to oxidize. You may notice the surface color change over time to a silver/gray patina. This silver/gray patina is surface deep only (often less than 1/16") and is not indicative of decay. Our products will last many years and are not compromised in any way by this change in surface color. In fact, we often get requests from customers for “that time-worn gray finish,” but as the saying goes, good things come to those who wait.
We stand behind all products that we sell and your satisfaction is our top priority. If you are not satisfied with the quality of your purchase, contact us within the first 30 days of receiving the item and we will fix or replace it.